Eligibility Requirements for American Legion Membership
If you are currently on active duty, serving the United States honorably, anywhere in the world, or have served honorably during any of the following eligible war eras, we invite you to become a member of The American Legion.
- April 6, 1917 to Nov. 11, 1918 (World War I)
- Dec. 7, 1941 to Dec. 31, 1946 (World War II)
- June 25, 1950 to Jan. 31, 1955 (Korean War)
- Feb. 28, 1961 to May 7, 1975 (Vietnam War)
- Aug. 24, 1982 to July 31, 1984 (Lebanon / Grenada)
- Dec. 20, 1989 to Jan. 31, 1990 (Panama)
- Aug. 2, 1990 to today (Gulf War / War On Terrorism)
Dues Legion: $35 year
- Sons of the American Legion - $20/year
- American Legion Auxiliary - $30/year
- Junior Memberships - Available at a discounted rate. Talk to a member for more info.
Legion: Third Sunday of each month at 6:00 pm
SAL: First Monday of each month at 7:00 pm
Auxiliary: Second Thursday of each month at 6:30 pm